Hey guys, so recently I have had a lot of friends still creating poke stops and gyms in pokemon go even knowing they may say pokemon go is not accepting anymore request if you request a gym or poke stop enough in pokemon go they will eventually accept it still. This does not 100% work but if you are persistent enough you will be able to create a poke stop or gym where ever you want. I have had a lot of people ask me how to create a poke stop or gym so here it is!
Link to request form:
https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us
So let me know how it works for you, like I said so many people been wanting to know how to create poke stops so I hope this will work for you. I have not created a gym yet but this should be the dsame concept.


O vídeo How To Create Poke Stops and Gyms! foi retirado do Canal: Zirtrix - Gaming & More!

Se escreve no canal Zirtrix - Gaming & More! ai abaixo.



TAGs: how to create a poke stop in pokemon go, how to create a poke stop, how to create a gym, how to create a gym in pokemon go, how to create a poke stop anywher..., new pokemon website, pokemon usa inc, pokemon page, 3ds with pokemon x and y, pokemon trading cards online