One of my awesome friends @themilsedition just let me know that if you download offline maps on the Google Maps app it will make your maps load faster in Pokémon GO! That's a really good trick to know since the server lag has been so bad! I downloaded the area that contains all the Pokéstops and Gyms in my neighborhood as well as all my parks and the cemetery by my house that I'm using to farm items.


====================
Informações do Vídeo
====================



ID do Vídeo: I6BS8lqkoxY
Tempo do Vídeo: 1:41
Visualizações: 58000
Número Curtidas: 214
Número Descurtidas: 44
Classificação: 4.15
Imagem Original: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/I6BS8lqkoxY/hqdefault.jpg


====================
====================
====================


O vídeo How to Download Offline Maps to Load Faster in Pokémon GO! foi retirado do Canal: JonnoPlaysCoC


Se escreve no canal JonnoPlaysCoC ai abaixo.




TAGs: Pokémon GO, pokemon, po, pokemon go tips, pokemon go tricks, a pokemon go battle, pokemon go 5km, zagrajmy w pokemon sacred gold, pokemon heart gold 7, pokkemon games, pokemon x and y ou pokemon, free pokemon website, pokemon database net, pokemon xand y new pokemon