Please *boop* the like button to support my channel :)
Today I'm going on a Pokemon GO Adventure in real life! I'll be visiting my local parks to find the best pokéstops and try to catch and hatch some new pokémon! I had a lot of fun making this video, I really hope you guys like it :3
I know I haven't been uploading a lot lately and people are mad/upset about it and I'm so sorry about that. P.S Please don't get mad at people that are saying they are upset or mad at me not uploading, it's okay.
I just wanted to clear up a lot of misconceptions and rumours about why I'm not uploading
I am NOT quitting YouTube.
I'm not sick ...I had a cold for a bit at the start but I recovered after a week so that's half true but I'm all well now.
I posted on Twitter that I'm not motivated with videos and I lost my mojo. I don't have any cool ideas, this is true. I love making videos when I'm passionate about them and have an awesome idea I wanna share with you but lately those ideas just haven't been coming to me.. :(
I haven't been wasting my time though. I'm not being lazy like some people think! I promise!! I took this time to learn how to code Minecraft Mods for a future series which I am really excited and passionate about. It takes a long time to put the mods together though and I'm spending like 12 hours a day almost every day on it.
I've only ever posted videos I'm happy with and proud of. I care about making amazing videos that I truly believe you guys will enjoy. I'm just sorry it took so long to make the next videos and I hope you guys understand! Thank you so much to everyone that is being patient and lovely about it, I love you guys so much!
FOLLOW ME HERE:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LDShadowLady
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LDShadowLadyFB
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ldshadowlady
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/ldshadowlady
Snapchat: LDSnapLady
Music from Monstercat:
Tokyo Machine - PARTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpkDl6UN4a8
Support on iTunes: http://monster.cat/2aiHBtS
Support on Beatport: http://monster.cat/2a0X4fD
Support on Bandcamp: http://monster.cat/2a3i7yO
Check out Joel's gaming channel:
http://www.youtube.com/SmallishBeans
Intro Music by: @ToddAndChips
Contact ToddAndChips@live.co.uk for commissions


====================
Informações do Vídeo
====================



ID do Vídeo: QVzQehsgDdk
Tempo do Vídeo: 13:5
Visualizações: 1088832
Número Curtidas: 40028
Número Descurtidas: 465
Classificação: 4.94
Imagem Original: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QVzQehsgDdk/hqdefault.jpg


====================
====================
====================


O vídeo Pokemon GO Adventure! foi retirado do Canal: LDShadowLady


Se escreve no canal LDShadowLady ai abaixo.




TAGs: funny, Pokémon GO, pokemon, pokestop, in real life, IRL, girl gamer, pink hair, CatchEmAll.co, pokemon go windows, pokemon go linux, pokemon go genymotion, pokemon tv online, pokemon center online, next pokemon game, pokemon walkthrough, is pokemon